Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whats Cm On 2ww Hi Girlies, I'm Back!! Currently In 2ww

Hi Girlies, i'm back!! Currently in 2ww - whats cm on 2ww

Well i havent been here a while because I thought to find a little obsessive about the whole TTC thing! I am mapping is more pure, and control over my body, for example, CM, moods, etc., and I'm af 7dpo Date of next week. Experience some of the symptoms, but not as I did in the preceding months. I am totally disappointed TTC since February this year and every month when AF shows. You wonder how they're doing, and what is the situation with you? Babydust for all of us

5 comments:

StarMum said...

Hey! Finally, it was gone.
Welcome back and good on you, a more relaxed, I hope it really works for you.
As for me, and finally AF in July after a jump in June and is now waiting when ovulation has ever seen this cycle for about 4 km on metformin and Clomid again, I would not be at risk of tuberculosis, but because we really try to have a baby, I'm not ready, not to chart when it lol truth about Shettle method. I just tried everything possible for the guy, there are somewhere lol. But try to learn more about TTC are now relaxed and just do not look at my writing, my data into the FF, then leave it alone.
Good luck and safe is good to see you again.

My Princess is here said...

Well, I wait until Monday to see if I can begin my tenure, I took a pregnancy test and neg said this morning, but there were several lttle this month, j have done bleeding after sex (I've never OTHE my first time) the tip of the nipple and injured in convulsions, but these are all symptoms of PMS as the waiting and day are SOOO slow. And

Happy to help! said...

Welcome back! And I try. But I am the least Monotoring I found so little disappointed when I am lovly fairies of the assignment. Haha! So I'll keep trying. I have also tried Sience February. But can not give up! Good luck to you!

♥Ava's due 2.20.10! said...

Aww. Good luck!
I am, I guess I'm not sure 1dpo] =
I did what I consider to be positive evidence of ovulation for 4 days now. But I think it was y'day!?
Oh, I'm tempted, after a miscarriage recently .. Perhaps you can help concieve ..?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...
Pleasee!

E S said...

Welcome back!

Post a Comment