Sunday, February 14, 2010

Your Hospital Has Just Received A Reimbursement What Are My Legal Remedies If A Hospital Thinks I Owe Them When I Do Not?

What are my legal remedies if a hospital thinks I owe them when I do not? - your hospital has just received a reimbursement

In 2002 my wife received the services of a hospital. These services are covered by my insurance provider. The hospital is false (has) the debt claimed the wrong provider. After all, he claimed the right supplier, but does not look the right way to take the time between service and demand. I received many letters from various collection agencies and they explained. In 2007, I sent a letter to the hospital and a copy of the collection agency is. In the letter, copies of documents, including my insurance provider has revealed that the hospital was not successfully completed the proper forms and documents, which states that the insured person (not me) was responsible for the repayment of the hospital. Recently, I received a letter from a collection of Agencand for this purpose. What are my rights? I am trying to resolve this problem, too tired. Can I make a complaint against the hospital? If so, what kind of measures? Can I sue for reimbursement of attorney's fees?

4 comments:

arejoker... said...

The hospital says that if your insurance does not pay. It's too late (recipe) for it to recover the debt, even if it must be. It was sold to a company for a few cents on the dollar. They keep everything they wear, or afraid of you. Tell them your ***. kiss

kleighs mommy said...

No You Can not sue, you lose and say goodbye to your state tax authority

laughter... said...

Previously, he was being affected in any way and therefore do not complain about. You're good. If you hear a collection agency to respond in writing with the documents you mentioned and say that they had in good faith basis for all further collection efforts. Use the words in good faith. However, remember that the contract for the hospital is with you, not your insurance company. They are against the insurer and that can have.

john f said...

"Laughter is the best answer for you with an addition. If you are not yet consulted an attorney before speaking to kiss in a hospital for" your ****"

Post a Comment