Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can Rephresh Cause Bleeding Left Labia Burning..yeast Infection? Serious Answers Please?

Left labia burning..yeast infection? serious answers please? - can rephresh cause bleeding

I realized after having sex with my boyfriend and I had not had sex since then because it is in 2 days. I woke up this morning and burned so badly that the whole left side was burning my pussy. I have an antibiotic for bacterial vaginosis last week, but my friend met this section during sex, and only very badly hit by accident. I told myslef that was probably the problem, and should wait a little b4 sex until I heal. My tests for chlamydia, trichomoniasis and gonoreah was negative, when I am on the antibiotic for bacterial vaginosis, and I also know RepHresh pieces meet on 3 Day, I can not say. I do not know what to do. I am very clean and so is my friend? U can be a yeast infection after antibiotics? And when a yeast infection, it should RepHresh something to stop the infection? no sex, of course. I have the right to discharge and after 2 days, when he began to itch

0 comments:

Post a Comment