Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Motorcycle Rate Quote What Happens When You Decide To Change/cancel Insurance Before You Sign The Contract?

What happens when you decide to change/cancel insurance before you sign the contract? - motorcycle rate quote

I bought a motorcycle and has a budget for the insurance company. A good price, I agreed, I sent the document, insurance (3 months), until I pay the full amount. During this time I found someone who had bought my bike from me, so require more security and there are no terms of the agreement (contract) does not back or something. I think that those who had not terminate a contract and get paid, but 6 months later, today, I asked to add the full amount of debt or take me to court. They have not signed any kind of paper by accepting its conditions. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment