Sunday, December 27, 2009

Walking Tours Austria I'm Thinking Of Taking A Trip To Europe...?

I'm thinking of taking a trip to Europe...? - walking tours austria

No less than 2 weeks no more than a month. I am a student, so that you are not a 5-star resort need. Only a cheap clean, safe hostel or something. I will be in September. My question is: Where there remain some cheap insurance in London, France, Spain and Austria. What should I visit looks small restaurants are treated, and how do I get out there. (Train, rent a car, on foot). If you give the game a game, be helpful (ie land that would be in London and go to the airport X XYZ at the hostel and check you can take the train to the palace to visit. Go to clock up to 11 visits Stonehenge Company XYZ. to stop Day 2: Travel by train to Paris xy Super Frenchie and try the restaurant, stands the Eiffel Tower. Day 3: Etc.

Note the following:
I am a young woman traveling alone.
I'm on a student budget
I know you want to see these things:
Stonehenge, Buckingham Palace, a bullfight

0 comments:

Post a Comment