Sunday, January 24, 2010

Configuring Ata Harddrive Can I Upgrade ATA Interface Hard Drive With SATA?

Can I upgrade ATA interface hard drive with SATA? - configuring ata harddrive

Well, not my drive on my laptop (HP Pavilion), the personality of his time for an update. I did some research and found that there is now a 4200rpm ATA/100 interface. Look at the replacement could see many different options for the interfaces, such as ATA/300 and SATA I and SATA II. Can I get a SATA drive on my laptop, which is configured ATA/100 drive? If so, is it worth it? This is work for a ATA/300? I have a Hitachi 7K100 (ATA/100) and a Seagate 7200.2 (ATA/300). What do you suggest for the best performance for your money? Thank you!

1 comments:

ray_8128 said...

N Slides Portable Hard Drive, and his colleagues with a fixed connection. For this reason and other reasons, you may not have the hard drive of another bus ATA / SATA. You need an ATA / PATA hard drive.

You can use any of these
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis ...
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/ ...

On a desktop you can install a SATA card to use a SATA hard drive.

Post a Comment