Saturday, January 9, 2010

Latest College Basketball Scores Should I Retake The SAT Subject Tests In January?

Should I retake the SAT Subject Tests in January? - latest college basketball scores

I was accepted into a private university in good condition, but I pray am applying to Harvard, Princeton and MIT (Massachusetts!).

I was very involved in choir, including a section chief in the choir and the entire upper eyelid, and has in basketball for 3 years for a playoff team in the state. I am 19/474 in my class in AP courses. My letters of recommendation from professors who know me for 3 years, and I'm pretty sure my tests were impressive.
But I am always stressed about my test results. I scored one on my 2070 SA (670 CR, 690 m, 710 W, 9e), but somehow scored a 34 on my good deed, this is so.
Each university must be submitted test results, though. The first time I have after I have a 710 in Literature, 690 Math 2, and 720 in physics. I was not too worried, but until I saw only 66% for mathematics and a similar proportion of physics. Want to get to school like MIT and Harvard, when I click on the sample, 23 January meeting, that would be for me? But since I already sent my application and test resultsAll tests will be too late by the time the guests will be sent?

Any feedback is appreciated. =)

3 comments:

The Panamanian Devil said...

If I were you, I want to send my ACT scores (writing section is required) and the resumption of mathematics SA, I had a really good grade in physics, but if you think you can do better, go ahead. But without doubt, is trying to better grades in math II, most people entering MIT or Harvard than 700 guests in mathematics. Your result has been growing very well. Despite the evidence reviewed, on the same scale as the SA 200-800, but they are normalized against their own reference groups. In short, the percentiles on the specific tests is misleading, because they often appear distorted in a test population. Take, for example, only 27,000 students each year to examine the physics, it is logical to assume, that most understand very well, physics. Your bottom line, but not his percentile is the highest number in the report about them and can develop in different subjects to compare. And you have the time to send the results to specific tests, but only at MIT. The score report with 15 February deadline for the SAT or ACT + Writing section and the SAT-SIs "If evidence. But at Harvard, the deadline for the SAT test is a matter on January 24. For the SAT or ACT + writing the article, the deadline is February 7.

marcellu... said...

in with the same problem with a particular test as well. If I could, I would have thought I took it wouldnt let me.
but if u really studied, and hope you will do your best then id go for it.

Spunk said...

I agree with the guy up there ... First, the world has no specific tests. Secondly, those who are not, the world is not physical. Those who take on the physics are generally very good about it. So if you are over the age of 50 Percentile are, you're in the top half of the "people who are really good physics." That's nothing! A friend of mine had the same problem concerns with the United States. He scored very high, but a very small percentile. You can imagine how many people take the topic is America ... and people who vote really very good at it too.

In addition, if I were you, send their SAT scores, because they think they just might luck in the Act and does not score much. I may be wrong though. With the UC system, that does not make a difference at all, if you've sent two, but all the schools you have mentioned, private schools and have people make in their application. People have a subconscious, no computers. Even if they say,"We look forward to your highest score to" influence Mai, who knows. Simply send 34 of the Act and does not run on its belief that the use of SA to send election 2070 "guest" to only test the issue.

Post a Comment